This article applies to:Portal TV
1. Make sure your TV is turned on and you can see Portal’s Home screen.
2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Portal TV.
3. Press and hold the button on the right side of your Portal TV. At the same time, plug the power cord back into your Portal TV.
4. You will see a factory reset countdown. Keep the button pressed until countdown ends.
5. When Portal TV’s home screen appears, remove the plastic battery tab and press Select to set up Portal TV with your new remote.
“Hey Portal” voice command availability varies. Learn more. Screen images simulated. User experience may vary. Requires wireless internet connection and Facebook or WhatsApp account. WhatsApp is not available on tablets. Features, functionality, and content vary and may not be available on all Portal models or in all areas and languages. Some features may require a Facebook account and downloading the Portal mobile app. Additional account registration, terms and fees may apply.
*Represents savings off of regular, non-promotional prices. Both products must be purchased on same receipt to qualify. Valid on qualifying purchases at portal.facebook.com. Not valid on prior purchases and non-transferable. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Valid on in-stock products only. Offer may be cancelled or modified at any time without notice. Void where prohibited.
©2020 Facebook, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Facebook, Portal from Facebook and the Facebook logo are trademarks of Facebook, Inc. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.